Economy Dentures - Horrible customer service, they don't seem to care about inconveniencing you as long as they get their money!
So far the dentures seem to be of OKAY quality (practically free so I wan't expecting Grade A quality) but good luck trying to talk to an actual human being on the phone! They don't communicate well at all!!
I was scheduled to have extractions and an immediate denture put in on Wed, April 9 at 1:00. At my consultation the week before I stayed an extra HOUR after my appointment was done to confirm that 1:00 was the correct time since the Doctor told me to plan to spend the day yet the receptionist said 1:00.
So Wednesday at 1:00 I show up and they take me back and am immediately given dirty looks because "We've been trying to call you and your emergency contact all morning" I didn't have a single missed call, nor did my emergency contact. I never really found out what happened to delay my appointment. They either lost my impressions are screwed them up, but they didn't specify because they tried to make it out as my fault for not being there HOURS before my scheduled appointment.
So after a few shed tears on my part (( I was REALLY looking forward to this day, I've been trying to get my teeth fixed since September! I had family *** from work to watch my child and to drive me there since I had taken a xanax for my anxiety and was going to receive nitrous oxide)) and a half assed apology on theirs, they told me to come back the next day and we'd get it done.
Thursday at 10:00 I show up and everything goes smoothly. My teeth are pulled and the dentures are placed in. Of course they're not perfect, that's to be expected and why you are supposed to have follow up visits to adjust your dentures.
I was told verbally and in writing to return the next day, Friday, between 8:30 and 10:00 for a post op visit. I get there at 9:00 and THE DOORS ARE LOCKED. Nobody is answering the phones and there doesn't seem to be a soul in the office. No other patients were showing up, looking confused like myself. I called corporate office in Jacksonville and WAS HUNG UP ON!
I've left several messages and have yet to receive any reply. My bottom dentures are causing me a great deal of pain and are supposed to be adjusted within 48 hours of receiving them....HOW is that supposed to happen if they don't answer their phones and schedule my appointments on days that they are closed?
OH! and for my initial consultation the week before, my appointment was at 8:00...I wasn't even seen until NOON! A FOUR HOUR WAIT FOR A FREAKING CONSULTATION.
The doctor is arrogant and doesn't listen, just waits for his turn to talk.
If you value your time and don't enjoy being lied to and inconvenienced then STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!
As happy as I am that I can smile with confidence and medicaid took care of the bill, it still doesn't excuse rudeness and wasting my time!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Economy Dentures Customer Service
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund...."
- "Spent $10,000 on hair transplant from Bosley Manhattan and this is my results..."
- "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..."
- "Sunday 1/3/2016 Denny's 8516 server Deborah, I order chicken quesadilla it was not what I expected horrible, almost no chicken on it one smal that you can't see. For..."
- "I went for laser hair removal for a few hairs on my chin. I was not informed that if this procedure wasn't done properly by first performing a skin..."
- "I was ripped off by a company in China called PROMO-NEWA.COM. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!! They sold me FAKE MICRO SD CARDS. They promised to send Sandisk 64gb micro..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."