Economy Dentures - Horrible customer service, they don't seem to care about inconveniencing you as long as they get their money!

So far the dentures seem to be of OKAY quality (practically free so I wan't expecting Grade A quality) but good luck trying to talk to an actual human being on the phone! They don't communicate well at all!!

I was scheduled to have extractions and an immediate denture put in on Wed, April 9 at 1:00. At my consultation the week before I stayed an extra HOUR after my appointment was done to confirm that 1:00 was the correct time since the Doctor told me to plan to spend the day yet the receptionist said 1:00.

So Wednesday at 1:00 I show up and they take me back and am immediately given dirty looks because "We've been trying to call you and your emergency contact all morning" I didn't have a single missed call, nor did my emergency contact. I never really found out what happened to delay my appointment. They either lost my impressions are screwed them up, but they didn't specify because they tried to make it out as my fault for not being there HOURS before my scheduled appointment.

So after a few shed tears on my part (( I was REALLY looking forward to this day, I've been trying to get my teeth fixed since September! I had family *** from work to watch my child and to drive me there since I had taken a xanax for my anxiety and was going to receive nitrous oxide)) and a half assed apology on theirs, they told me to come back the next day and we'd get it done.

Thursday at 10:00 I show up and everything goes smoothly. My teeth are pulled and the dentures are placed in. Of course they're not perfect, that's to be expected and why you are supposed to have follow up visits to adjust your dentures.

I was told verbally and in writing to return the next day, Friday, between 8:30 and 10:00 for a post op visit. I get there at 9:00 and THE DOORS ARE LOCKED. Nobody is answering the phones and there doesn't seem to be a soul in the office. No other patients were showing up, looking confused like myself. I called corporate office in Jacksonville and WAS HUNG UP ON!

I've left several messages and have yet to receive any reply. My bottom dentures are causing me a great deal of pain and are supposed to be adjusted within 48 hours of receiving them....HOW is that supposed to happen if they don't answer their phones and schedule my appointments on days that they are closed?

OH! and for my initial consultation the week before, my appointment was at 8:00...I wasn't even seen until NOON! A FOUR HOUR WAIT FOR A FREAKING CONSULTATION.

The doctor is arrogant and doesn't listen, just waits for his turn to talk.

If you value your time and don't enjoy being lied to and inconvenienced then STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!

As happy as I am that I can smile with confidence and medicaid took care of the bill, it still doesn't excuse rudeness and wasting my time!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 14 Yes 14 4 No 4
Had the same issue 9 Yes 9
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
sylvianne darvocetti

Apr 09, 2015 #969790 Las Vegas, Nevada

You do have a beautiful smiLe. :)

0 0 Reply
Any Rand

Aug 31, 2014 #863835

Those who suckle on the breast of government should not complain if the milk is sour.

6 4 Reply
Eat a bag of dictionaries

Feb 13, 2015 #945449 Denver, Colorado

Seriously? Stfu

1 0 Reply

Oct 13, 2015 #1047522

What an arrogant fool you are Any Rand aka Anyone Random! Does this mean, that people with more are allowed to treat those people with less without dignity, Professionalism, consideration, nor a lack of respect?
This doctor has a responsibility, regardless, and this patients experience speaks such high volumes on what a reputable doctor and company, Economy dentures Is Not, as well as the doctor's incompetence with not posing any pride in his craftsmanship! Now that I made my point, I still cant get over what a pomp as a$$ You are! I can just imagine how many slaves you would have if you could, and this is the curiosity coming from a white girl!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Economy Dentures. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Economy Dentures.
Filing a new complaint about