Economy Dentures - Horrible customer service, they don't seem to care about inconveniencing you as long as they get their money!
So far the dentures seem to be of OKAY quality (practically free so I wan't expecting Grade A quality) but good luck trying to talk to an actual human being on the phone! They don't communicate well at all!!
I was scheduled to have extractions and an immediate denture put in on Wed, April 9 at 1:00. At my consultation the week before I stayed an extra HOUR after my appointment was done to confirm that 1:00 was the correct time since the Doctor told me to plan to spend the day yet the receptionist said 1:00.
So Wednesday at 1:00 I show up and they take me back and am immediately given dirty looks because "We've been trying to call you and your emergency contact all morning" I didn't have a single missed call, nor did my emergency contact. I never really found out what happened to delay my appointment. They either lost my impressions are screwed them up, but they didn't specify because they tried to make it out as my fault for not being there HOURS before my scheduled appointment.
So after a few shed tears on my part (( I was REALLY looking forward to this day, I've been trying to get my teeth fixed since September! I had family *** from work to watch my child and to drive me there since I had taken a xanax for my anxiety and was going to receive nitrous oxide)) and a half assed apology on theirs, they told me to come back the next day and we'd get it done.
Thursday at 10:00 I show up and everything goes smoothly. My teeth are pulled and the dentures are placed in. Of course they're not perfect, that's to be expected and why you are supposed to have follow up visits to adjust your dentures.
I was told verbally and in writing to return the next day, Friday, between 8:30 and 10:00 for a post op visit. I get there at 9:00 and THE DOORS ARE LOCKED. Nobody is answering the phones and there doesn't seem to be a soul in the office. No other patients were showing up, looking confused like myself. I called corporate office in Jacksonville and WAS HUNG UP ON!
I've left several messages and have yet to receive any reply. My bottom dentures are causing me a great deal of pain and are supposed to be adjusted within 48 hours of receiving them....HOW is that supposed to happen if they don't answer their phones and schedule my appointments on days that they are closed?
OH! and for my initial consultation the week before, my appointment was at 8:00...I wasn't even seen until NOON! A FOUR HOUR WAIT FOR A FREAKING CONSULTATION.
The doctor is arrogant and doesn't listen, just waits for his turn to talk.
If you value your time and don't enjoy being lied to and inconvenienced then STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!
As happy as I am that I can smile with confidence and medicaid took care of the bill, it still doesn't excuse rudeness and wasting my time!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Economy Dentures Customer Service
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..."
- "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..."
- "I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did..."
- "I placed an order for one item on October 26 and still haven't received it. I contacted customer service several times and was told I could track my item online..."
- "I placed an order a month ago and I still haven't received it.I've contacted this company several times..."
- "Hi! I'm from Brazil and a few days ago I bought some games as a gift for a friend in a store in Kissimmee-FL. I bought the Assassin's Creed 4..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."