excellent staff caring doctors great pricing and good fitting dentures. Very pleased with the service and my new dentures. i got good discount for vita dentures and extended warranty for 5 years no matter what happens unconditional warranty. cant get that from anybody here in Jacksonville fl. Also this was made on my immediate dentures which are"If teeth are removed when the denture is inserted, it is considered an Immediate Denture. This is a most difficult and challenging procedure. It is transitioning from having teeth to your first set of complete dentures. It is made more difficult the more teeth that must be removed to place the new denture.
Many people believe that they will have to be without teeth for a period of time, this is not true. An Immediate Denture is placed over the open sockets where teeth have been removed the same day. This difficult step is often very challenging and close cooperation with the dentist is essential. Sore spots will have to be adjusted, they do not go away.
Another challenge of Immediate Dentures is that there is no way to “try in” the new dentures and see what they are going to look like. There are teeth in the way! This is why an Immediate Denture is often considered a TEMPORARY OR TREATMENT DENTURE. It may be followed in 6 months to a year with a permanent Conventional Denture. If this is necessary to do, it increases the cost of treatment substantially. Our office makes every effort to minimize this possibility but if it is necessary, the final conventional denture is made at a reduced cost.
Immediate Dentures will get loose as the bone and gum heal and shrink under the denture. This is very annoying and is treated with ’tissue conditioning’ using soft temporary material several times to keep the dentures fitting better until it is time to reline or remake the Immediate Denture at 6-12 months. The charge for the “tissue conditioning” and the reline are not part of the cost of the Immediate Denture. Adjustments for sore spots are included for 6 months." over all very pleased with surgery and my new set of teeth. THANK YOU
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Reliable warranty
- Product or service
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick & the current ISHRS Leadership are a DISGRACE!!!!This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only.For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, President of..."
- "Please see my pre and post op pics before you consider having anything done at SB. It's been a long journey for me. And now we will be going to..."
- "Well I want to say after all the bad reviews I read here and there I was hesitant to go there but I did anyways. I had a temp top..."
- "The first picture is where they said I moved to the second picture is when they realized I knew they were lying..."
- "I bought an excess inventory Thermospa Pool Cover CT on 28 November 2011 at advertised price. It took two months before they finally delivered. It arrived two days..."
- "Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business. Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."