Run don't sit down !!! Staff a joke from front to back with uncertified dental assistant who wear dirty uniforms.

Rooms equally as dirty. Doctoc "c" as he's called a joke he should be called a butcher!!!!

Had all teeth removed never stopped for a break when suturing novacaine wore off I tried to tell him but he wouldn't stop finally he gave me a shot in the gums and all over my face!!

The dentures do not fit I cannot eat am in majoy pain and I look like a freak

Don't enter that place it should be closed and staff fired or sent o Syria to practice their:-) their animals with no concern for people , if you read a positive review they wrote it. Stay away sounds good but you get what you pay for being a senior its hard but looking like I do is even worse.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Economy Dentures. The most disappointing about economy dentures dental service at Economy Dentures was poor quality denture Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Economy Dentures.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category for more informed decision or compare Economy Dentures to other companies on our site.

Comments