I took mom for dentures in may got dentures same day it took all day from morning to evening.I have been going back and forth to economy dentures for the last two months and they still cannot get her dentures to fit her right.

Now they want to charge her a refit fee for coming back. Today date is 6/27/2013 and we are back at economy dentures. If anyone is looking to get dentures or any dental work please stay away from economy dentures the service is horrible the wait time is even worse.

Now they won't her to pay another 20.00 dollars for refit fee I think this is a slap to her face also they have a no refund policy.

Review about: Economy Dentures Dentures.

Had an Experience with Economy Dentures?

Comments

News flash: you get what you pay for.

Economy Dentures - Dentures Review Economy Dentures "Dr. Bassada who works for Economy Dentures left rotten teeth in my mouth never completed my upper denture and tried to charge my insurance $350 to pull one tooth that..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative -  CRAZY TIME ALERT! Don Karl Juravin advises his "customers" that GOD directed them to him to "lead" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Now the whole Roca Labs / Gastric Bypass Alternative and Don Karl Juravin story takes a bizzare twist. Shocked? I am not. Now Don Karl Juravin is putting in writing..." Read more Sono Bello - Liposuction Review from San Antonio, Texas Sono Bello "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..." Read more Bosley - Procedure Review Bosley "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more